A phone for hearing aid wearers – and the entire family.
PHONE DEX 2 is appropriate for anyone who uses Widex Evoke and future Widex hearing aids. Excludes micro CIC model.
With a large and intuitive color display, PHONE DEX 2 is incredibly easy to use. Just hold the phone normally, and audio streams automatically to your hearing aids.
PHONE-DEX 2 works as a conventional phone as well, so friends and family can use the phone too. It even has an integrated answering machine, so you never miss an important message.
PHONE-DEX 2 can store up to 150 contacts and comes with a base station that works as a charger. You get 14 hours of phone time and 320 hours standby. With a range of about 160 feet, you can use it throughout the household. And if you'd rather have a second handset, you can purchase one with its own charging base.
- Direct communication in both hearing aids
- Amplifier for extra loud sounds
- Emergency button
- Built-in voice mailbox with 25-minute recording capacity
- Directory of 150 contacts
- Second handset and charging station available separately
- Adjustable font size
- LED incoming call signal
- Alarm function
- Large color screen
- Autonomy: 14 hours' talking time and 320 hours' standby
- Hands-free function from base and handset